This day-long training will be held on Saturday, March 14 from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Courtyard by Marriott, 75 Felton Street, Marlborough, MA.
Registration begins at 8 a.m.
Members of Affordable Housing Trust and Community Preservation Committee (CPC) boards and staff that support trusts and CPCs.
Attendees will learn about affordable housing development from three key perspectives: lender, developer and municipality.
- Affordable housing nuts & bolts
- Balancing development pressures
- How communities support affordable housing
We will also discuss and provide examples of:
- Affordable housing trusts and CPCs working together
- Best practices and peer learning
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Cost to attend is $30. REGISTER NOW.